- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationNorthern Ireland
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing Jobs
- Contact NameZoey Rooney
Excellent salary - to be discussed
Vickerstock are working in partnership with prestigious manufacturer of specialist construction products for the recruitment of a Production Manager. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will have full responsibility across the production facility ensuring the products are delivered on time and to the highest quality standards.
Your new role
- Manage full project production plan.
- Hold daily meetings with direct reports ensuring that goals are clearing communicated and addressing any issues.
- Production reports on output, efficiency and quality, identifying areas of improvement.
- Customer focused ensuring that all quality standards and objectives are achieved.
- Provide clear instruction to production teams on targets and work across teams to ensure labour resources are allocated.
- Responsible for dealing with any employee issues regarding performance or conduct.
- Ensure H&S compliance and best practice.
- Identify training gaps and ensure all team members clearly understand expectations.
- Gain an overview of all jobs released to production through attendance at contracts to production handovers.
- Support team leader's workflow planning to achieve required delivery dates raising any date conflict.
- Ensure upkeep of all machinery to a high standard and timely response to breakdowns
What you'll need
- HNC in a relevant subject with 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working to ISO 9001 and 14001 standards
- Excellent people management experience
- Excellent understanding of H&S principals
Contact Zoey Rooney to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720 or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within manufacturing or engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)