€45k - €58.5k
Due to the urgency of this position you MUST live in Ireland to be shortlisted.
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a lead Manufacturing company based in Cork to recruit a Production Manager. Our client specialises in the manufacture of curtainwall, window, storefront, ornamental metal, caulking & waterproofing.
This is a full-time permanent role within their Production/Manufacturing department, your primary focus will be to ensure the maximum output and high quality while maintaining a quality focused culture among employees.
As a Production Manager your main duties will be;
- Achieving production plan/targets on a continuous base and hold daily production meetings and work closely with planner/
- Prioritise work as changes occur throughout the week.
- Record accurate production and scrap figures.
- Liaise with Quality department staff to ensure our own and customer standards are realised.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is filled out as per company procedures.
- Maintain and promote high standards of housekeeping.
- Responsible for the safety and training of all staff within the department.
- Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place and being used and recorded VP field.
- Reduce reject production levels and identify problematic processes.
- Record and report any process issues/changes that may arise.
- Ensure all materials/consumables required for production are in place and downtime is not caused as a result of absent materials or shortfalls.
- Increase productivity through continuous improvement and lean techniques.
- Set up clear process lines for product types.
- Ensure weekly KPI's are completed and analyse them with your team on a weekly basis, report to Directors on same.
- Communicate to clients on late deliveries and mitigation strategy.
As a Production Manager ideally you will have;
- Proven successful experience in a similar role.
- Experience with lean manufacturing tools.
- A good understanding of materials management.
- Strong IT skills.
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Production Managers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)