Vickerstock are working in partnership with a market leading manufacturing form based in Lisburn on the appointment of a Production Planner.
In your new role:
- You will be responsible for working with customers to understand their requirements and use the principles of lean manufacturing to manage sales orders, production forecasts, inventory, lead times, configuration changes and new product introduction
- Work closely with other members of the the management team to coordinate and develop production plans
- Perform pre-organisation of production materials before the commencement of production
- Maintaining a dynamic forecast, carry out planning and maintain production schedules and the MRP system
- Supervise schedules and work flow to ensure that deliveries are made in a timely manner.
- Managing logistics for delivery of parts internally and externally
- Troubleshooting, anticipating anomalies and effectively introducing timely controls and solutions.
- Control of internal stock levels
- Updating and creating schedules
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient on MRP and all Microsoft Office packages
- Educated to degree level
- Clean driving licence
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move. Get in touch with Chris our Supply Chain specialist today.