Co Monaghan, Carrickmacross
Monday - Friday Days
Attractive Salary + Benefits
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with our global FMCG client who are proud to be one of the UK's and Irelands largest producers in their field and are seeking to appoint a dedicated Production Planner to join them at their impressive state of the art factory in Carrickmacross.
With the aim to become the best and most respected company within the industry creating opportunity for a better future for each and every employee within the business.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will develop a daily/weekly production plan for each production stream, which in turn can be scheduled/sequenced appropriately and which will meet stock target levels to optimize defined service levels at the lowest cost.
You will have management responsibility for the Production Scheduler and Finished Goods Admin Team (total of 3).
Your package will include:
- Attractive salary depending on skills and industry experience (more information at application stage)
- Pension scheme with strong employer contributions.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Healthcare allowance paid every month.
- Progression and development opportunities.
Hours of work
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm
- 40 hours per week
Essential experience required:
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office.
- Excellent numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Ability to meticulously identify and plan improvements.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.