Vickerstock are delighted to be working alongside a Food Manufacturing/FMCG Employer of Choice - with a proud history of developing brilliant food - on the appointment of Production Supervisor to join their team in their Enniskillen Site.
Company values are at the heart of this business and drive everything they do. And culminate into their vision to be the best and most respected company in their industry. This is a great opportunity is you are wanting to develop yourself within the supply chain in FMCG.
What we have to offer:
- Monday to Friday, 9-5
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme with employer matched contributions up to a max of 10%
- Life Assurance 6 x Life
- Individual private health care
- Discounted retail vouchers
Your day to day as Production Supervisor:
- To optimize manufacturing performance by implementing new and improved standards with a key focus on team member safety, product quality and product optimization and are aligned with the goals of our business and the expectations of our customers.
- Confirm that all processes and tasks have formal risk assessment and corrective actions have been completed as a priority.
- Promoting positive behaviours, taking hazards spotted during the shift through root cause analysis, problem solving near misses and coaching team leaders on to work safely.
- Track report and improve safety performance metrics and ensure that team members have a safe working environment.
- Ensure that each team leaders understands their role in delivering the objectives and make any appropriate adjustments identified as part of the feedback and communication loop.
- Build a high performing team Lead the Production Stream team and ensure that team members are engaged to create a positive and stable environment in which they can develop and flourish.
Your essential ingredients:
- Embrace change and proactively engage with a can-do approach.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen to others and build trust among team members and colleagues.
- Generate new ideas and embrace innovation.
- Show respect to team members and coach to inspire them to be their best.
- Develop a culture of high performance.
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.