Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with one of Northern Ireland's Leading Food Manufacturing Clients - for both the retail and food service markets - with the recruitment of a Production Supervisor. This is an exciting time to join a growing business with an excellent reputation for Quality.
The successful Production Supervisor will be responsible for a small team of production and cleaning operatives ensuring all production is completed in an efficient and timely manner with an emphasis on attention to detail and quality.
What we have to offer:
- Circa £28,000 -30000 (incl. Production Bonus)
- Holiday entitlement
- Discounted Products
- Association with well-known brand
- Free onsite parking
- Career progression
Your day to day
- Responsible for the overall supervision of allocated production area.
- Monitor production in the area adhering to all Quality, H&S & GMP guidelines set out by the company.
- Ensure that all products are produced on time, in full, are of exceptional quality and cost effective.
- Lead and motivate your team to achieve company production targets
- Reviewing performance and identifying training needs for your team.
- Working with the other departments to achieve goals and targets set by management.
- Ensure that products are packed labelled and boxes according to product specifications.
Your Essential ingredients
The Production Supervisor must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a Production Supervisor/Team Lead role within FMCG
- Performance driven with a proven track record of success in FMCG processing environment.
- Strong people management skills
- Consumer and customer focused.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Numerate and possessing good analytical skills, with experience of working with production statistics, variances, KPIs etc.
- Energetic, enthusiastic with a 'can do' approach
- Physically fit due to hands on nature of role
Desirable (but not a deal breaker)
- 3rd level food related qualification
- Full UK Driving Licence
(This would be an opportunity for a strong Team Leader to progress their career).
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Paul now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.