- Posted 17 November 2022
- Salary €75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameBrian Mitchell
Project Manager | North Dublin
Vickerstock are working with a leading international engineering and project management consultancy to support in the recruitment of a Project Manager with a background in complex transport / infrastructure schemes to support in the delivery of a major framework for a high-profile client in County Dublin.
Your new role as a Project Manager;
As a Project Manager, you will manage a multi-disciplinary team, taking responsibility across the full project lifecycle, managing all aspects from planning and design through completion and client handover. It will be your responsibility to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to specifications.
What you will need to succeed as a Project Manager;
- An Engineering or Construction related degree;
- Professional membership of a relevant professional body;
- 10-years' experience delivering major infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge of NEC and FIDIC contracts;
- Knowledge of Primavera P6;
What's in it for you?
You will join a truly global organisation who have been involved in the delivery of major infrastructure projects throughout the world. You will be offered a highly competitive salary in line with your experience, and a benefits package that includes, bonus, contributory pension and life assurance to name a few.
For a confidential discussion on this, or any other vacancy in the Construction sector contact Brian Mitchell at Vickerstock Recruitment