Project Manager (Civils) | Scotland
- Posted 09 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameSydney Long
Project Manager (Civils)| Edinburgh
At Vickerstock, we are pleased to be working with a UK Tier 1 contractor to recruit for the position of Project Manager (Civils). This Northern Irish success story is now one of the UK's largest contractors and continues to grow from strength to strength across the construction and civil engineering industries. In this position, you will be joining an impressive and already established civil site team based in Edinburgh.
Your new role as Project Manager (Civils)
As Project Manager, you will be required to manage the engineering and the design/installation process of the project. It is your responsibility to produce, implement and improve inspection and test plans (ITPs), keeping accurate and up to date records. You will attend and chair, when appropriate, Client meetings, Design meetings, meetings with specialist contractors and other team members. You are responsible for providing expertise in planning and executing the commissioning of materials handling equipment.
What you will need to succeed as Project Manager (Civils) (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if not)
- Experience working on high value civil engineering projects
- Experience in managing subcontractors in line with health and safety and environmental legislation (First Aid at Work)
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- Qualification in Project Management
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- 33 days Annual Leave - increasing after 5-years
- Life assurance - 4 x salary
- Pension - 6% employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE