Project Manager (Marine)
Vickerstock are recruiting for a Project Manager for a leading construction company in Northern Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a bespoke and unique projects.
Our client is a Northern Irish leading refurbishment & fit-Out contractor specialising in sectors which include Retail, Health, Commercial & Education. They have been completed a number of bespoke and well-known projects throughout ROI and the UK and work with a diverse range of clients. Having been awarded a number of new contracts they now require an experienced Project Manager to join their Fit Out team for works across Northern Ireland, the UK & Ireland.
Your new role as a Project Manager;
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver project to cost, time and quality
- Manage on site Health and Safety by ensuring safety targets are maintained and actively seek input from all members of the project team
- Frequently liaise with the client, building rapport and ensuring you have a clear understanding of their objectives
- Retain current records on progress of delivery reports, Health and Safety, risks etc.
- Manage operational excellence by rigorous monthly improvement plan reviews with Bid and Pre-construction specialists.
What you will need to succeed as a Project Manager;
- Relevant experience as a Fit out Project Manager
- Ideally have a Joinery background
- Hold a valid CSCS/CSR card
- Have should knowledge of building regulations and legislation
- Hold a full driving licence
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through via the link on the page
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE