Back to jobs
Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccountancy & Finance Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Purchase Ledger Administrator | Dungannon
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator on behalf of a leading organisation who are going through a period of growth. The role is based in Dungannon and is full time permanent.
Your new role as Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Ensure all policies and procedures adhered to.
- Processing and checking purchase invoices for payment.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Creditor Statement reconciliation
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Process supplier payments - Regular and ad hoc.
- Ensure all adequate controls are maintained around the payment process, including intercompany
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external customers.
- Assist in month end close of all purchase ledgers.
- General accounts administrative duties as and when required.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following criteria:
- 2 years' previous experience with purchase ledger
- Excellent IT skills - especially Excel
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise.
Contact Mary to discuss this in absolute confidence on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page