Vickerstock are delighted to be recruitment partners with our client where innovation is at the heart of the company on the appointment of QA Auditor. Our market leading client serve a wide range of retailer top quality beef and lamb.
As the successful QA Auditor, you will support site Technical Department to maintain and update the Food Safety plan and Quality Management Systems in line with Customer codes of practice and legislation to ensure the safe production of food and to provide customer support to the Technical Manager.
What your typical day will look like:
- To audit, monitor and evaluate implementation of Quality Systems and Procedure by Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain Teams
- To identify and highlight compliance and non-compliance with Legal and Customer requirements, especially food safety and integrity.
- Working along with the operations team to identify root cause, corrective actions and to ensure continuous improvement.
- Assisting in preparation and take part in customer visits/audits.
- To trend, monitor & investigate site complaints and report findings to management / customers.
- Reviewing and updating online specifications and completing product set up.
- To complete Customer KPI reports to agreed timescales.
- To maintain the customer / certification schemes online systems - including customer questionnaires / requests for information.
- Maintaining and developing sections of the Quality management system in line with our customer requirements
- Ensure product testing schedules are adhered to.
- Supporting other functions within the technical team as and when required
What you will need to succeed:
- Technical/Quality Assurance Admin Experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Food related qualification i.e. food science, food technology or related science subject
- Good working knowledge of technical/quality management systems
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong organisational and IT skills
Desirable Criteria (it would be great if you have these but don't worry if you don't!):
- HACCP qualifications
- Food Safety qualifications
What we hope you do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.