Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with our Food Manufacturing client, a leading chilled and frozen food producer on the appointment of Quality Assurance Manager for their facility based in County Down.
What your typical day as Quality Assurance Manager will look like:
- Managing a small team of Quality Assistants and working closely to support the technical manager
- Review policies and procedures to ensure they meet requirements
- Ensuring all document amendments are documented and up to date
- Assisting with internal, customer, 3rd party audits within hygiene and fabrication department
- Dealing with supplier non-conformance's and reviewing supplier performance
- Handling customer complaints
- Collecting samples and analysis of microbiological results
- Approval of packaging proofs and physical packaging when delivered
- Maintenance of Calibration Program
- Mass Balances & Traceability Exercises
- Completion of GMP reports
- Management of Quality Training
- Ensuring process and products meet all necessary legal and customer requirements
- Preparing performance reports for directors
- Improve food safety culture
- Dealing with day-to-day quality issues and resolving anomalies
- Active role within the HACCP team, including updating risk assessments, hazard analysis and product flows.
- Ensure all corrective actions are implemented and monitored
- Monitoring Pest Control
- KPI targets and trends
Your essential ingredients:
- Excellent communicator with positive leadership skills
- HND/Degree level qualification in science or food technology
- Experience in food related sector
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.