Quality Assurance Technician
Monday - Friday Day Shift
Salary €30,000 - €35,000
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client who are Irelands fastest growing business within their specialist industry who take pride in upholding the highest standards of quality in every product they produce.
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will report to the Quality Manager and work as part of the quality team as well as develop close working relationships with production and maintenance teams to drive the adherence of quality policies and procedures.
- Monitor and ensure factory standards are adhered to.
- Assuring the quality standards agreed with customers are achieved.
- Maintain all Certificate of Analysis and Raw material specifications.
- Complete and lead quality checks including Daily GMP audits, glass audits and in house calibrations.
- Ensure standards are being met on the production line.
- Assist in operator training, e.g., Food Hygiene.
- Raise the operative's awareness and effectiveness in producing high quality product in conjunction with the production team.
- Liaise with the quality and production managers on any quality issues and co-ordinate to provide resolution.
- Send product samples out to external lab for analysis according to set schedule
- Ensure production and testing records are appropriate, audited, and archived.
- Assess raw material intake against specification.
- Provide support for Customer and Certification Audits.
- Assist and work alongside product development, including plant trials.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Participate in management of HACCP and quality management systems.
- Monday - Friday rotating day shift
- 5.30am to 2pm
- 8am to 4.30pm
- €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
We are looking for:
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification in a food related discipline
- 2 years' experience in a similar role as Quality Assurance within Food Manufacturing
- HACCP Certificate ideally but not essential
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.