Quality Assurance Technician
Salary €30,000 - €35,000 DOE
Monday - Friday Days
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our specialist FMCG client who supply to retail and food service customers throughout the UK & Ireland and are seeking to appoint a Quality Assurance Technician to join the team at their site in Co Cavan.
Joining a successful and growing business, as a Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for providing support in overseeing the quality assurance process at the manufacturing plant to ensure compliance with internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with BRCGS and customer requirements.
- Ensure that standards, policies, procedures, and processes are up to date, fit for purpose and correctly implemented.
- Ensure HACCP is fully implemented, and procedures and work instructions are always fully adhered to.
- Identify issues related to food safety and quality, initiate corrective, and preventative actions.
- Ensure the Quality Management System is being properly implemented throughout the business
- Perform regular inspections and internal audits of the site.
What we need from you
- Working knowledge of BRCGS, HACCP and Food legislation.
- Ability to drive quality standards in a high paced food manufacturing environment.
- 3rd level qualification in relevant discipline would be a strong advantage but not essential.
In return you will receive a salary between €30,000 -€35,000 depending on skills and experience, working hours will be Monday - Friday Day Shift, no weekends required.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.