- Posted 28 October 2022
- Salary Up to €11.50 per hour
- Discipline Food Manufacturing / FMCG
- Contact NameAnna Hall
Vickerstock are delighted to be working in partnership with an innovate agri-food company dedicated to creating great new food products and ideas in addition to their already famous products. With the appointment of Quality Controller based in Monaghan.
As the successful Quality Controller, you will work closely with your team members from Technical, Production and NPD to ensure products meet the requirements.
- Monday - Friday 7.30am - finish (approx. 40 hours per week)
Your new role as Quality Controller:
- Daily pre-production start-up check inc. recording temperatures, daily process hygiene checks, scales calibration and metal check
- Check process control check sheets on floor - all up to date, correct batch and products used, calibration and metal detection checks hourly
- Documenting Batch control and traceability throughout process
- Assisting with stock rotation, checking product at point of intake, check van drivers' pallets and checking returns
- Assist in preparation for customer visits and audits
- Assist and guide staff with information and feedback on quality and hygiene
Your essential ingredients:
- Experience working in the Food Production industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to organise and prioritise tasks
- Keen eye to detail
- Team player
*** Please note this position is located 5 minutes from Scotstown Village therefore applicants will need their own mode of transport***
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.