Monday - Friday Days, Flex Start/Finish
Attractive Salary DOE
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with a leading global provider within the FMCG industry who have been successfully running for over 50 years. As part of ongoing expansion, we are seeking a motivated Quality Manager to join the team at the state-of-the-art facility based in Co Longford.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be key in supporting day to day Quality activities along with a core group of Quality Personnel. You will support the Company strategy by implementing an effective and appropriate quality strategy to minimise defects, optimise plant performance, prevent loss and wastage, and improve procedural compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage a team in a fast-paced FMCG environment.
In return you will receive
- Competitive salary depending on experience (call the office for more information on this)
- Flexible start/finish working hours (Monday - Friday with early Friday finish)
- Company pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- Death in service benefit
We are looking for
- Degree in a Food Science/Food Technology/Engineering/Quality or equivalent Science related discipline.
- 10 years QA/QC/technical experience with a strong manufacturing background.
- Strong Management experience.
- Experience with BRC Audits is essential.
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment 6 Sigma or a lean manufacturing would be an advantage.
If this sounds like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.