Quality roles (All Levels)
Food Manufacturing (across NI).
Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Recruitment Team are continuing to work in close partnership with a number of prestigious Food Manufacturing/Production clients across Northern Ireland and we currently have multiple Quality roles at various levels:
- Quality Assistant
- Quality Assurance Technician
- QA Auditor
- Quality Manager
- QA Manager
What we can offer you
- Salary and benefits package discussed on application.
- All opportunities are Permanent Fulltime with reputable established firms.
What you need to succeed
- Third Level Qualification or proven professional experience in a Technical capacity within Food Manufacturing
- Strong understanding of HACCP standards and BRC legislation
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Auditing experience both internally and externally
- Investigating customer complaints and closing out any non-conformances
What to do next:
If you are a (Food)Technical professional seeking a new position please get in touch with Paul at the Vickerstock Food Manufacturing/FMCG Recruitment Team, in absolute confidence, to see how we can help with your next career move by phoning 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Vickerstock - One move ahead.