Monday - Friday Days
Attractive Salary DOE
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our leading producers of high-quality products within the food industry who have a rich heritage spanning over three decades. Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Quality Supervisor to join the dedicated team based in Clonakilty.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will play a key role in maintaining and enhancing the quality of products. You will lead a team of quality professionals, set, and implement quality standards, and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Your efforts will directly contribute to our reputation as a trusted provider of premium products.
- Liaise with MD on a regular basis.
- Develop, maintain and update the company's Quality Management Systems, in line with legal, BRC & customer standards & requirements.
- Ensure High Quality Assurance and Quality Control on site.
- manage a team of quality/ technical staff.
- Ensure new Quality department personnel are trained as per requirements.
- Lead the company HACCP & TACCP team.
- Promote and monitor improvements in the areas of Food Safety Quality Culture.
- Oversee company TACCP / VACCP.
- Setting KPI & objectives & agree with directors.
- Maintenance of the internal audit program.
- Facilitate all external audits.
- Further duties will be provided on full job description at application stage.
We are looking for:
- Strong experience within food industry
- Strong Quality Supervisor experience and ability to lead a team effectively
- Ideally HACCP qualification
- In depth knowledge of all relevant quality standards and experience in leading audits on site.
- Strong communication skills with ability to deal with clients, suppliers as required.
- Flexibility is required as part of the role.
In return you will receive
- Competitive salary DOE
- Opportunity to work with a reputable and growing company.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the quality of our products.
- Work-Life Balance
- Career development
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.