Quality Systems Administrator
Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan
12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Monday - Friday Day Shift
Vickerstock are excited to be working in partnership with our global FMCG client who are proud to be one of the UK's and Irelands largest producers in their field and are seeking to appoint a Quality Systems Administrator to join them on a 12-month maternity cover contract.
As Quality Systems Admin you will provide skilled technical administrative support to the Technical and Operations team, ensuring a standardised approach to quality management system activities on site.
Key Duties (further information on job description provided at application stage)
- Maintain Site Quality Management System
- Analyse & Report Quality Performance Metrics /KPI's
- Customer specific data collation
- Manage customer complaints
- Facilitation of customer investigations
- Technical department Purchase Order management
- Maintain Site HACCP Plan and associated documentation including validation.
We are looking for:
- Diploma or higher in a Food Science related subject ideally.
- Understanding of Food Safety and Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of the BRC Global Food Standard and specific customer standards.
- The ability to identify and actively plan improvements.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm and in return you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.