Co Westmeath, Ireland
Monday - Friday
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our award winning FMCG client who have grown to become a well-known brand within their field and with a strong commitment to quality and innovation they have established themselves as a trusted brand within the food industry.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Quality Technician to join the team and help maintain the high standards of quality and product excellence. If you are looking to take the next step with your career and join an environment where there is an ability to upskill, this is the role for you.
- Maintain and enhance food safety & quality standards by working collaboratively to ensure all products & processes meet standard specifications.
- Collection and collation of swabs, foods samples etc. for micro testing
- Training to CCP SOPs and verification
- Verification checks
- Non - conformance management - suppliers and internal - problem solving, root cause analysis, ensuring all items are closed out.
- GMP and systems internal audits
- Pre - operational inspections & reporting.
We are looking for,
- Ideally a 3rd level qualification in a Food related subject (not essential but preferred)
- 1+ years' experience in a Quality role within FMCG industry
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of dynamic and innovative company in the food industry.
- Opportunities for career growth and development.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Contribute to producing high-quality food products that consumers love.
- Support for continuous learning and professional development
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.