Quality Inspector (Can be known as Quality Technician or Quality Engineer)
Full time permanent role
Monday to Thursday
Our client is a heavy metal fabrication / manufacturing / engineering company who have a full order book for this next year. Due to growth and workloads, they have a requirement for a Quality Technician to join their team.
Role and responsibilities of Quality Technician:
- Carrying out inspections and tests on products ensuring they meet requirements of standards, customer specifications and in-house Quality Standards
- Liaising with customer and /or customer appointed quality representatives on inspection and testing during visits
- Complete all required inspection and testing records, as applicable
- Reporting inspection results
- Record all non-conformances on non-Conforming log
- To identify product requiring scrapping
- Carrying out inspection of all reworked products prior to release
- Partake in establishing root cause of problems
- Tracking production via Quality records
Essential for this Quality Inspector Vacancy:
- A minimum of 1 year quality experience within a metal Fabrication / manufacturing / engineering capacity
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient IT skills
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then please send an updated CV via the link on the page, or get in touch with Hugh Nugent to discuss in absolute confidence
Hugh has 11+ years' experience specifically in Engineering / Manufacturing Recruitment and specialises across Senior Executive Placements, Design/Development and Quality Engineering roles throughout Ireland.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Toome, Antrim, Randalstown, Castledawson, Magherafelt, Ballyronan, Ballymena, Maghera, Moneymore, Cookstown, Dungannon, Crumlin areas.