- Posted 04 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are working with a leading employer based in Ballymena to recruit a Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Receptionist will provide receptionist and general administrative support to the team.
Your new role as a Receptionist
The successful candidate must have a confident and friendly manner. You will be responsible for operating the reception area in an organised and welcoming style.
Your duties will include:
- Operating all calls promptly and courteously
- Communicating and liaising with colleagues, senior members of management and external contacts
- Providing administration support to the HR department
- Organising meeting rooms when required
- Handling incoming/outgoing post
- Ensuring the correct sign in / sign out procedures are adhered to
- Undertaking general admin duties
What you will need to succeed as a Receptionist
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant demonstrable experience in previous or similar roles.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Proactive, passionate and driven
- Friendly approach and enjoys working within a team
What we hope you will do next:
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page