- Posted 07 March 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineConstruction Jobs
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
Our client is a leading specialist contractor and industry leader within the local market who specialist in High end joinery & fit out projects across sectors which include High End Residential, Commercial, Leisure, Marine & Themed Attractions.
Due to continued expansion and an impressive pipeline of upcoming projects they are seeking to add an experienced Revit Technician their Themed Attractions team This is a great opportunity for an experienced designer to join a highly reputable employer and progress their career on exciting International high-profile projects
Your new role as a Revit Technician;
- Maximise the capabilities of our in-house Design Team to decide on what applications, workflows & BIM standards will be used throughout the entire project lifecycle to provide 3D models for detailed design
- Dissect live REVIT files as part of a collaboration platform, comment & amend as necessary.
- Ensure accurate interpretation of Revit-based family content (RFA) for the use in Revit model;
- Create the necessary model files for milestone submittals & coordination in conjunction with BIM 360 collaboration efforts.
- Ensure the 3D model includes control points for proper project alignment & coordination with appropriate facilities & site conditio
- Control the 3D models & components as per client requirements to ensure they are organised & coordinated in separate files based on the show scenes/zone
What you will need to succeed as a Revit Technician;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role or as a BIM Technician, BIM Designer, BIM Co-Ordinator or Design Manager
- Educated with a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standards & ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects while maintaining a deadline focus
- expert in BIM & BIM 360 cloud services and be proficient in the use of various design software packages, techniques & tools such as REVIT, 3D AutoCAD, Solid works et
- Travel may be required depending upon Project needs.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
"FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE BROWSE OUR WEBSITE"