Permanent role based in Tandragee 24 - 30 hours per week.
Your new role as Sales Administrator
- Maintaining accurate customer records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Process customer orders on computer system
- Invoice management and raising sales orders
- Processing quotations for customers
- Working effectively and successful planning with the sales team and building relationships.
- Working closely with Production, Warehouse & Supply Chain Departments to ensure KPIs are being met.
- Regularly update relevant teams on the sales pipeline and customer forecasts to allow robust materials planning
- Dealing with volume paperwork effectively and updating Word and Excel documents
- Produce status reports to specific customers on a regular basis and providing updates
- Proactively follow-up on any quotes to customers within the agreed timescales.
- General admin duties i.e. typing, data input, filing, scanning & archiving
What you'll need to succeed as a Sales Administrator
- At least 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship building
- A team player who can also work independently
- Strong IT Skills to include Excel
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Administration , then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through