Sales Administrator (German) | Mallusk
Vickerstock are working with our client based in Mallusk to recruit an experienced Sales Administrator who is fluent in German. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, demanding multi lingual commercial department working closely with several large European customers.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Dealing with the customers directly
- Entering orders onto the CRM system, accurately and efficiently.
- Provide Order confirmations within a specific timeframe.
- Plan and track orders and advise customer of problems.
- Liaise with Customers regarding loading and deliveries.
- Compile and process daily, weekly and monthly reports as required
The Sales Administrator should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Fluent in both verbal / written German
- Speaking to customers and advising them of re-ordering requirements
- Excellent administrative and numeracy skills possibly with experience of a busy office environment
- IT literate and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel;
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.