Sales Support Executive
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to work for leading employer based in Greater Belfast on a permanent basis.
They are an innovative company who have positioned themselves as market leaders within their industry.
The Sales Support Executive will join the office based sales team.
The Sales Support Administrator will have responsibility for assisting the sales team.
- Preparing quotes for customers based on their specifications and requirements.
- Processing and following up customer orders.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries etc. are followed up and dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Update computer system with amendments to enquiry/order/job specifications and maintain and update customer records
- Complete all KPI reports as required
- Support external sales reps as required
- Answer incoming telephone calls.
- Make outgoing calls to existing customers.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- MS Office background
- Proven customer service experience
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page