Senior Facilities Engineer
£33k - £35k (Monday to Friday, days)
Vickerstock are proudly working in partnership with our client, a global manufacturer and market leader within their field. They are currently on the lookout for a Senior Facilities Engineer to join them at their site in Cookstown.
Duties will include
- Carrying out mechanical and electrical maintenance duties on site utilities.
- liaising with outside contractors.
- Carrying out installations of new equipment.
- Ensuring that buildings comply with relevant health & safety & environmental regulations.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
What you will need
- Experience gained in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Don't worry if you don't meet all the above criteria, get in contact anyway to discuss other opportunities we have available.
What we hope you will do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.
As an experienced specialist Maintenance Engineering recruitment professional, I personally specialise within the recruitment of Maintenance Engineers at all levels across NI.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance engineering / manufacturing in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)