- Posted 28 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Discipline Professional Services
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Senior Human Resources Advisor
Vickerstock are working alongside one of our leading clients based in Coleraine to recruit a Senior Human Resources Advisor to join their busy team.
The Senior HR Advisor will play a supportive role to the Site HR Manager in ensuring that all functions within the HR department meets the needs of the business.
The Senior HR Advisor will deputise for the HR Manager.
Senior Human Resources Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- To provide a full generalist service to the organisation including Recruitment, Reward, Employee Relations and Learning & Development ensuring compliance with best practice and legislative requirements
- Work with the HR Manager and Head of Group HR to support the development of and implementation of the Group HR Strategy in line with overall business objectives.
- In conjunction with the Site HR Manager, work with line managers to establish recruitment requirements and manage and participate in the full cycle of the recruitment process, from guidance in developing job descriptions & person specifications, advising and designing appropriate selection methods, and participating in interviews as required.
- Lead the delivery of informative and comprehensive first day new staff induction in addition to managers and corporate inductions, updating content of inductions as required.
- Work alongside line managers to conduct detailed and accurate training needs analysis to recommend appropriate development plans for employees.
- Review the success of training initiatives and work with the Group Talent Team and Site HR Manager to develop a long-term training plan for the site
- To play a lead role on HR project work to enable the organisation to meet its overall business objectives and to drive continuous improvements in the service offered by the HR department.
- Work with and mentor HR colleagues to provide a flexible and positive approach enabling the HR team to deliver excellent service.
The Senior Human Resources Advisor should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3rd level qualification, preferably business or HR.
- CIPD qualified
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a senior HR Generalist/HR Officer/Senior HR Advisor
- Experience within a fast paced, production or manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communicator
- Experience working within a fast moving highly pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
Contact Mary Quinn to discuss this, in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page