Senior Hygiene Manager | Craigavon
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a well renowned and successful Food Manufacturer here in Northern Ireland with the key appointment of a Senior Hygiene Manager for their Craigavon based facility.
This forward thinking business are hugely passionate about its people and recognise their success is down to this very fact - the people who work for them.
What we have to offer:
- Leading Hygiene salary on the market
- Monday to Friday working week - 6am to 2pm
- Range of additional benefits to include; Life cover, Staff discounts, Further training opportunities
You day to day as Hygiene Manager
- Manage and control all aspects of hygiene operations and management of the site drains.
- Responsible for leading and managing the Hygiene team to achieve the factory hygiene standards against the profit and performance targets
- Drive through continuous improvement to maximise operational effectiveness and efficiencies through the development of people; processes and systems.
Your Essential Ingredients
- Relevant Chemical / Food Hygiene qualifications and exposure to quality standards such as BRC and HACCP within Food Manufacturing
- Demonstrate experience of identifying and implementing appropriate change to deliver business improvement
- Budget responsibility
- People management
- Commitment to Safety both in terms of people and products
- Knowledge of labour and throughput controls and cost benefits
- Strong decisions making skills, highly motivated, with attention to detail
- Competent IT User
What to do next:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to me (Paul Muir) now on 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page.
If this job doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me, you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.