Senior Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£45k - £50k - Monday to Friday (Days)
Vickerstock are proud to be working in partnership with our client, a successful family run business who have gone from strength to strength over the last few decades, coming from humble beginnings and going on to develop a number of well-recognised brands, with customers all across the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer who wants to be part of one of NI's success stories, with a commitment to innovation and quality, where you will play a key part in their continued mission to provide a high quality of service to their customers and where your contributions will be recognised and rewarded through continued personal and professional development.
Duties will include
- Carrying out both Planned and Unplanned Maintenance on all site Machinery & Equipment to ensure that operations run efficiently.
- Communicating efficiently with operators across various departments regarding Maintenance related issues.
- Carrying out inspections and reporting any issues/potential issues.
- Liaising with outside contractors when necessary.
- Carrying out facilities maintenance (this will include replacing and fixing Electrical appliances, as well as carrying out Plumbing tasks).
- Providing assistance to the Production team with the introduction of new Manufacturing Processes.
- Ensuring that strict health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Arranging services for Gas appliances and Fire Equipment.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and you may be required to carry out additional duties when necessary.
- Extensive experience in a similar Factory based Maintenance role.
- A level Engineering Qualification.
- Experience of carrying out Maintenance on Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Machinery/Equipment is essential.
- Strong knowledge and in depth understanding of Manufacturing processes.
- Ability to read Engineering drawings (Mechanical & Electrical)
- Experience of troubleshooting Automation Systems
- PLC experience.
Even if you don't meet all of the above criteria, I would still encourage you to reach out to me to discuss other options we have available.
What we hope you do next
Contact Calum Cowie to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page. 028 90 279 542
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Maintenance Engineering in Northern Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)