Senior Quantity Surveyor - Mechanical - Dublin/Clondalkin
Vickerstock are delighted to advertise this special role with one of the leading Mechanical Engineering Contractors in Ireland. This 50-year-old company has an impressive portfolio providing high quality construction services to Life Sciences, Microelectronics, Healthcare, Medical Technology, Food, Educational, Commercial, Retail, Hospitality / Leisure and Public sectors.
Your new role as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will be working closely alongside a very experienced team liaising and reporting to the, Directors, Project Director, and the Contracts Manager working over a wide range of clients.
Some of the work you'll be doing in your new role:
- Liaising with the Design Team to ensure requirements and specifications are met
- Compiling the variation log an signing off on variations with Project Quantity Surveyors
- Final account preparations at the end of the project
- Where required provide leadership, motivation and mentoring to intermediate & Junior Quantity Surveyors so as to encourage optimum performance.
- Perform Other Duties and Projects as assigned
What you will have for this role
Minimum of 5 years' experience in mechanical contracting role
Displays high capability of extracting quantities from drawings and issuing enquiries to sub-contractors
Proven track record in Commercial / Industrial Projects
Salary on offer:
Between €75k - €95k + Package (depending on experience)
For a confidential discussion on this role click apply now below: