Senior Recruitment Consultant
Belfast City Centre - Hybrid working with an early finish on a Friday
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for your next challenge?
Vickerstock currently have a number of opportunities for Senior Recruitment Consultants across multiple disciplines.
We are keen to speak with ambitious and experience consultants with between 1-3 years recruitment experience who are looking for a dedicated career opportunity. We can offer a clear career plan and the autonomy to run your own desk.
You will be provided with some of the best ongoing recruitment training, working with a company who will invest in your development and genuinely wants you to succeed!
With an outstanding reputation across all sectors across the Island of Ireland, we work with a variety of clients, becoming the agency of choice and delivering for both clients and candidates alike. You will be provided with the support to grow and develop your desk and we will arm you with all of the tools to maintain you as an expert in your field, along with a dedicated marketing team and access to an impressive marketing budget to assist with candidate generation.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
A TYPICAL DAY
While no day in recruitment can be described as "typical" some of your core responsibilities on a day-to-day basis will be.
- Developing business with new and existing clients
- Proactively engaging with both active and passive candidates using a variety of methods
- Shortlisting roles, booking interviews, managing the offer and acceptance process
- Networking to build your market knowledge
- Share industry specific commentary to your network via social media
- Work with our dedicated marketing manager to build your personal brand
- You will have previous recruitment experience
- Experience working towards and exceeding targets
- The commercial awareness to identify what "good business" looks like
- High levels of professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to become the "go-to" consultant within your specialism
- Committed to continuous professional development
- Strong oral and written communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.