Senior Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who enjoys a fast-paced working environment and are motivated by working with a successful team and delivering a best-in-class service.
Throughout your journey with Vickerstock, you will be part of a team who encourage you to learn, grow and develop - we aim to acknowledge achievement and this opportunity offers a clear career path from day one.
When considering a career move its vital to work for a company that is aligned to your core values and goals, a place where you can be totally yourself and where you feel you belong, our ethos is "Helping people achieve their aspirations through work" - let us help you achieve this!
You will benefit from:
- We work 3 days in the office and 2 days remotely from home.
- An in-house dedicated marketing team to boost your own personal brand and network.
- Working with a supportive team who all champion each others success.
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish.
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year.
- A strong team culture, training, and the tools we use, all focus on the important parts of the job, allowing you to still have time and energy to enjoy a life outside of recruitment.
- Monthly 1:1 Coaching to assist your career development.
A typical day:
- Actively developing new business leads, negotiating contracts and developing recruitment solutions to match client needs.
- Providing a quality service through headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant in your specialist Market.
- Negotiating and agreeing client terms and conditions.
- Recruiting and sourcing candidates for a range of roles using internal networking, LinkedIn Recruiter and other online media.
- Networking to build your market knowledge.
- Provide excellent candidate and client care throughout the recruitment process.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Previous experience within 360 Recruitment or Sales.
- The ability to build strong client relations for long-term business.
- Experience of working towards financial targets.
- Have the ability to effectively prioritise your workload, taking an agile approach and adapting readily to change.
- Be positive and friendly (just like us!)
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.