Senior Recruitment Consultant- Accountancy & Finance
Here at Vickerstock we currently have an opportunity for Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the team. We are looking to add a talented consultant who will be key in contributing to the long-term growth and success of our Accountancy and Finance division. There has been a huge amount of investment and the development of this division, and it forms part of our key strategy for 2023, which is hugely exciting!
You will be at the forefront of the full recruitment process, focusing on delivery, candidate and client management and business development.
You will utilise your recruitment experience to help candidates and companies throughout the recruitment process to help find them their ideal opportunity/candidate.
You will be joining a team-oriented environment and will also have the autonomy to run your own desk. You will not just be another number within Vickerstock we value your experience and thrive on empowering and encouraging all our consultants to reach their full potential.
- Managing the interview process, communicating effectively with candidates to arrange interviews, give detailed feedback after interviews, and assist with the offer stages.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment
- Market mapping for potential new clients and identifying certain key people within existing clients to improve and expand upon those relationships.
- Negotiating and influencing to achieve the best outcomes for your clients and candidates.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision.
Some of the perks you can expect when you join Vickerstock include:
- A highly competitive salary and an Industry leading commission scheme
- 32 days annual leave and a day off for your birthday
- Flexible working conditions with remote working options
- Access to an extensive suite of training programmes to support you at every phase of your career.
- Casual Fridays with a 16.30 finish
- Great culture - Social events throughout the year
To speak in absolute confidence about a career with Vickerstock please get in touch with Glenda Reddington, Talent Acquisition Manager
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence