Senior Test Engineer / Test Lead / Test Manager
Specialist Med-tech company - EXCLUSIVE TO VICKERSTOCK
£40-47K depending on experience
2 year contract
Hours of work are Mon to Fri - working to core hours and then flexi hours above this - 37.5 hour working week
Our Client is a large established international MedTech company who manufacture rugged electronics devices to the highest of standards. They are well known globally as being a top employer who are exceptional to work for and develop within. Due to the level of growth and demand on their Belfast site, they require a Test Lead / Test Manager / Senior Test Engineer type person to come in and set up and improve everything test related for the manufacture of their electronics product lines. The role will be to also overview, set up and approve testing systems with some of their international specialist suppliers, meaning that some international travel will be required, particularly in the first 4-6 months. With a further exceptional step up in output planned for 2023 and again in 2024, this role is essential for the company.
Essential for this position of Senior Test Engineer / Test Lead:
- Minimum of an Electronics Degree and a thorough understanding of electronic manufacturing
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in electronic testing
- Ability to participate in international travel for business needs
- Strong ability to deal with various stakeholders and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, work to targets and adhere closely to standards and processes
- Ability to guide and direct more junior individuals within the electronics testing department
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then please send an updated CV via the link on the page, or get in touch with Hugh Nugent to discuss in absolute confidence
Hugh has 11+ years' experience specifically in Engineering / Manufacturing Recruitment and specialises across Senior Executive Placements, Design/Development, Electronics and Quality Engineering roles throughout Ireland.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Belfast, Antrim, North Down, Lisburn, Bangor, Newtownards areas.