Monday - Friday
Covering Munster - Cork, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary, Clare & Waterford.
€45k - €50k + van & fuel card
Overtime/holiday) - Further information on package below
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global leader in cargo & material handling to recruit a Service Engineer to cover their customer base in Munster.
You will work in conjunction with a highly motivated and skilled Service Department offering installation, service, commission, warranty and customer care.
Our client put the highest value on delivering the best service possible to their customers.
You will be an expert on all aspects of their tools and equipment. All training will be provided to ensure you are.
From day one you will have access to leading development and training, with the backup from the service department to help assist with any queries.
Your responsibilities as a Service Engineer;
- Complete all service, repair, warranty and inspection jobs allocated daily, to a high-quality standard.
- Build strong rapport and relationships with customers, through professional behaviour and a customer-focused mind-set.
- Respond to routine enquiries from customers about the technical aspects of the organisation's products and services.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise, ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Develop skills and knowledge of the organisation's products and service.
- Comply with all Legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices.
As a Service Engineer, ideally you will have;
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering qualifications.
- Experienced multi-skilled engineering experience with heavy plant / material handling equipment and working with Hydraulic Systems.
- Able to read and follow electrical wiring diagrams.
- Fault find and diagnostics of CANBUS Systems, as well as electrical fault-finding.
- Good IT literacy, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Be well organised with good housekeeping abilities.
- Full clean driving licence.
What's in it for you
- €42k - €45k + new van & fuel card
- Overtime at x1.5 during the week, x1.5 at weekend & further day off in lieu.
- Away from home allowance for food & drink etc
- Pension scheme
- Health Insurance
What we hope you will do next;
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page - 01 526 7473
As an experienced specialist senior engineering and manufacturing recruitment professional with 5 years' experience; I personally specialise within the recruitment of Service Engineers at all levels across Ireland.
If you are interested in this vacancy, or work within Engineering / Manufacturing in Ireland, then please apply with your CV to me for consideration - (You can also find and connect with me on LinkedIn)