What's in it for you?
- €50k-€70k Salary
- Career Development Opportunities
- Plus Benefits
Job Ref: CS8900
Full Time Permanent Position
Vickerstock are working in partnership with a single source supplier on the appointment of a SHEQ Manager for a Manufacturing site based in Leixlip.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety professional to take that next step in their career and move into a Lead position working alongside Managers on site.
Your Responsibilities as SHEQ Manager
- Help promote a Health and Safety culture in accordance to policies, guidelines and processes.
- Maintain existing EHS Management systems, improving where required.
- Identify areas of risk, assess and develop measures to reduce and control.
- Investigate accidents/incidents and track actions to closure.
- Provide advice and support to colleagues on EHS and Quality matters.
- Carry out regular safety walks/inspections/audits to measure EHS compliance with site procedures and legal requirements.
- Manage internal audits including management reviews.
- Provide induction training to new hires and existing staff on SHEQ related topics.
What you need to succeed as SHEQ Manager
- Strong experience in a similar role
- 3rd level qualification in Health and Safety
- Quality management experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage others and implement new processes.
- Full Irish Drivers Licence
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE