What's in it for you?
- €50k-€55k Salary
- Plus Benefits
- Personal development
Job Ref: CS8970
Full Time Permanent Position
Vickerstock are working in partnership with one of UK and Ireland's leading utility companies on the appointment of a SHEQ Officer.
Your Responsibilities as SHEQ Officer:
- Ensure the company maintain the highest standards of EHS practices.
- Identify potential hazards, risks, and environmental impacts in the workplace.
- Report on internal systems and recommend appropriate control measures.
- Conduct regular safety inspections, environmental assessments and audits to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Provide training to employees, contractors, and visitors.
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and quality issues, develop and implement corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with local, regional regulations.
- Promote a culture of Health and Safety throughout the organisation.
What you'll need to Succeed as SHEQ Officer:
- Previous SHEQ experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then, please send an updated CV via the link on the page or get in touch with Conal to discuss in absolute confidence.
Conal is a specialist Health, Safety and Environmental Recruitment Consultant who operates throughout all of Ireland, across all industries including Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG and Construction. He operates on vacancies across all levels from Trainee to Officer to Lead and right into senior management.
FOR A FULL LIST OF HSEQ LEAD RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE