Sign Installer Joiner
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with a Signage and printing company in their search for a welder / fabricator to join their team.
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Team Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- 31 days holidays (incl bank holidays)
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Career Development & Training
- Work Anniversary Surprise
Your role will involve:
- Preparation & installation of numerous signs & branding solutions specific to clients.
- Ensure all signage meets clients' specifications in terms of spelling, font, size, and substrate.
- Loading and transporting signs, tools, and materials to the installation location safely.
- Preparing the site for installation by removing old signage, preparing the surface or structure, and performing maintenance and repairs to signs, as needed.
- Ensuring the effective measurement, placement, connection, and installation of the sign to include sign frames, boards, graphics vehicle graphics & wrap installations.
- Prepare the signs for mounting, manage placement and installing the signs in accordance with all safety protocols.
- Operating and maintaining tools, equipment and maintaining stock levels of all signage fixtures and fittings.
What you will need for the role:
- Full clean driving licence.
- Applied experience, knowledge and a sound understanding of the sign industry, sign products, manufacturing & installation techniques and processes.
- Attention to detail to ensure client's projects are completed accurately first time.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to ensure complete understanding of clients briefs & requirements, to assist with any client queries & to confidently communicate print/manufacturing requirements to colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines & manage own pipeline of work.
- Vehicle wrap certification.
- CSR Card desirable but not essential - we will enroll you on a course.
- First Aid at Work training qualification.
- Health & Safety training qualification.
What to do next:
Call Sarah on 02890313720 or submit your application / CV via the link