Vickerstock are proud to be recruitment partners with our ambitious and rapidly growing Food Manufacturing client based in Dromore in their search for a hardworking and committed Technical Assistant to join their award-winning Team. This business love hard working and committed people which is no doubt reflected in its excellent reputation for Quality across the globe.
As the successful Technical Assistant, you will have a passion for baking and provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the QA team, ensuring that all appropriate documentation and paperwork is always in place and audit ready.
What we have to offer you:
- Salary £20k - £22k DOE
- Rotational shift patterns
- Progressive and successful business
What your typical day will look like:
- Ensure all quality assurance and technical filing is organised and maintained.
- Point of contact for the QA department for both internal and external customers.
- Handle and respond to queries coming into the department.
- Conduct administrative tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Data input for trackers and report writing purposes.
- Assist with the supply of all QA paperwork to the site as required.
- Assist the QA team with process audits as required.
- Liaise with key departments to regarding all paperwork issues, communicating as necessary.
- Assist with overseeing that all necessary paperwork trails are maintained for pending audits e.g. BRC to ensure the factory is audit ready at all times
- Support the QA team with the efficient day to day administration of the busy QA office.
- Assist the QA Auditor or Technical Manager with other duties as required.
- Maintain records as required e.g., production records, traceability records, QAS documents and training materials.
- Maintain audit paperwork as required e.g., maintenance/ fabrication audits, cleaning checks and swabbing checks.
Your essential ingredients:
- Previous administrative experience is a busy office environment
- Good IT knowledge, including Microsoft packages.
- Organised, good time management and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working with Warehouse Management Systems
Desirable Criteria (it would be great if you have these, but don't worry if you don't):
- 3rd level Qualification
- Previous QA/Technical experience within the food industry
Get in touch:
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Anna now on T 028 9031 3720, or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES