Co Cavan, Ballyconnell
Monday - Friday Day Shift
Vickerstock are excited to be partnered with our award winning FMCG client who are seeking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager to join the team at their state-of-the-art factory based in Co Cavan.
With 5 production sites across the whole of Ireland you will be joining a well-established company who are genuinely interested in the success of the employees within the business.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be required to advise on all technical aspects of factory production ensuring all products meet customer and legal requirements.
- Successful new product / process introduction.
- Design, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of HACCP based Quality Management System.
- Monitoring of factory cleaning and housekeeping and hygiene standards.
- Corrective action and control of non-conforming ingredients / product, products under hold, reject and returns and speed of action and problem solving.
- Provide technical guidance, training and support to other departments, developing awareness and understanding of technical issues.
- Responsible for the management of line Quality Staff, to include recruitment and selection, training and development, performance monitoring, counselling and disciplining.
- Product / process / environmental improvements to meet Customer and legislative requirements and progress against internal KPIs.
- Further job duties can be provided on application stage.
Your package will include:
- Attractive salary depending on skills and experience (more information on application)
- Free on site parking
- No weekends, Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5pm hours
- Learning/development opportunities
- Plus more!
We are looking for:
- Strong Technical/Quality experience within Food Manufacturing
- Strong management background with experience leading and developing teams
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.