Vickerstock are working in partnership with a Transport & Haulage firm based in the Maghera on the appointment of an ambitious Transport Planner.
If you are feeling like now is the time to make your next move and are looking for an opportunity with a firm that will offer you personal development and further career progression, this could be the perfect move for you.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading starting salary of up to £45,000
- Guaranteed career progression
- State of the art working facilities
- Full gym access
- Hybrid option
In your new role:
- Frequently liaise with customers, drivers and shipping companies to ensure the smooth day to day running of the business
- Oversee daily/weekly work schedule and routing
- Fully responsible for managing driver & vehicle compliance as well as training & development
- Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure vehicles are well maintained consistency
- Ensure strict legal, environmental and company policies are adhered to at all times
What you will need to succeed:
- A minimum of 2 years planning/coordinating experience within the transport industry
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of EU Tachograph Laws
For a confidential conversation on how Vickerstock can support you with your next move, get in touch with Chris Quinn today.