Vickerstock are working in partnership with a global manufacturer of aerial work platforms.
They are going through a period of growth and require warehouse operatives to join their team.
Your new role as a Warehouse Operative:
- You will work as part a team to handle materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- You will be responsible for creating a seamless flow of materials to Production and Stores.
- Efficient and timely handling of all materials
- Use of PIT in a safe and efficient manner including Counterbalance, Reach Truck, Pallet Stacker, Tugger Truck etc.
- Processing of Parts received to both Production and Stores
- Prompt and accurate control of paperwork
- Loading and unloading of Materials deliveries
- General Housekeeping Duties
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Valid forklift license, preferably counterbalance
- Previous experience of MRP style systems (desirable)
- Ability to work as a team
What to do next:
Please contact Sarah on 02890313720 to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence or send an updated CV