Main duties and responsibilities:
- Offloading deliveries
- Checking off deliveries and quantities
- Labelling/barcoding stock before put-away
- Putting parts away in the correct location, and updating correct locations on a computer system
- Will be required to help with dispatch in the evening, which includes wrapping out going pallets
- Required to load lorries in the evening on a rota basis (usually once every 6-8 weeks)
- General warehouse activities such as housekeeping
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Counterbalance/reach forklift licence .
- Computer literate.
- Have the ability to work effectively on their own, as well as part of a team.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Someone who is vigilant, focused, as well as attention to detail.
What to do next:
Please contact Sarah on 02890313720 to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page.