Monday - Friday Days
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client who are Irelands fastest growing business within their specialist industry who take pride in upholding the highest standards of quality in every product they produce.
As a Warehouse Supervisor you will play a key role within the business by overseeing the daily operations of the warehouse, ensuring the efficient receipt of storage and dispatch of products.
- Lead and supervise a team of warehouse staff.
- Efficiently manage inventory levels and ensure products are organized for easy access and retrieval.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement and transportation, to optimize warehouse operation.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Develop and implement improvements to warehouse processes to enhance efficiency.
We are looking for;
- Proven experience within warehouse/stores.
- Strong leadership/supervisory skills.
- Proficiency in warehouse management software.
- Familiarity with food safety regulations is preferred.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday office hours and salary in return will be negotiable depending on experience.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.