- Posted 24 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineEngineering & Manufacturing
- Contact NameGemma McCann
Temporary to Permanent after 13 weeks
Rate of Pay £12-£14 per hour ( depending on experience )
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7am-4:45pm Friday 7am-2:30pm Saturday 7am-12pm (Optional)
Workshop Joiner will be accountable for demonstrating a range of wood machinery duties within the workshop using a variety of equipment and tools. Manufacturing high end products for hotels & bars while working in a busy workshop environment.
*Produce joinery items to an acceptable quality level, in a timely manner.
*Operate workshop equipment, including saws, routers and other power and hand tools.
*Have previous workshop/joinery experience
You will be part of a team of craftspeople, responsible for the manufacture of specialist and bespoke joinery items.
- Take instruction from workshop supervisor and carry out the task in a professional & efficient manner
- Maintain tools and equipment in a safe working order
- Ensuring that a high standard of production is maintained through to finished stage
- Operate to health and safety policy and guidelines within the workshop and operate at all times in a safe and responsible manner
What to do next
Please contact Gemma to discuss this or other similar opportunities within Manufacturing and Production in absolute confidence on 02890025290, or send an updated CV (Word format) via the link on the page .