3 x Project Engineer / Project Manager (Medical Device)
EXCLUSIVE TO VICKERSTOCK
- The company make heavily regulated, specialist medical device products that they supply globally
- Permanent positions as well as long term contract roles (Starting at 1-2 year contracts+)
- Site is based in the Greater Belfast area
- Flexi working hours and a hybrid work from home
- Salaries range from £38K to £53K depending on the level of seniority you are at - Plus very healty benefits
- Excellent holidays with 25 flexi days plus all the company stats/Bank holidays off
Our large established, global, fast expanding Belfast client is looking for permanent and contract experienced Project Engineers / Project Managers for their Belfast site.
All these roles are all new positions, with the long term contract roles having a particularly strong likelihood of going permanent or being extending further.
As a company, they are starting a 4 year company wide project that will see them double their manufacturing output, to keep up with international demand and a large secure order book.
As a company, they have bright spacious open planned offices, an established successful team and they are a company who are known as being one of the best employers across europe.
If this role is of interest; or if you have a relatable skillset that might match other similar vacancies; then please send an updated CV via the link on the page, or get in touch with Hugh Nugent to discuss in absolute confidence
Hugh has 11+ years' experience specifically in Engineering / Manufacturing Recruitment and specialises across Senior Executive Placements, Design/Development and Quality Engineering roles throughout Ireland.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE PERUSE OUR WEBSITE
This role would be particularly suitable for those from the Antrim, Belfast, Down, Lisburn, Hillsborough, Bangor, Newtownards areas.