- Posted 21 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineProfessional Services Jobs
- Contact NameMary Quinn
Vickerstock are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Belfast on a permanent basis.
Your new role as Accounts Assistant will include:
- Bank reconciliations including petty cash.
- Weekly and monthly Management Reports.
- Weekly and Monthly Payroll duties.
- Manage and maintain invoice discounting system for entire Group including day to day transactions and audits.
- Manage and maintain company credit cards including reconciliations.
- Management and submission of applicable HMRC and other statutory returns.
- Supplier query resolution.
- Supplier payment preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget in conjunction with the Group CFO.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What you'll need to succeed as Accounts Assistant:
- 1+ years relevant experience within an accounts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills - especially Excel
- A high degree of commercial acumen
- A positive, can-do attitude
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career within Accounts, then please contact Mary Quinn on for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through