Assistant Technical Manager
Monday - Friday Days
Negotiable Salary DOE
Vickerstock are working in partnership with our client who are Irelands fastest growing business within their specialist industry who take pride in upholding the highest standards of quality in every product they produce.
As an Assistant Technical Manager you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and safety of products, as well as supporting various technical aspects of our operations.
- Collaborate with the Technical Manager to maintain quality assurance and food safety programs.
- Assist in conducting regular audits and inspections of production facilities.
- Support the development and implementation of product specifications and quality standards.
- Investigate and resolve quality-related issues, working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HACCP and GMP programs
- Help maintain records and documentation related to quality and food safety.
We are looking for
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Strong experience within Quality/Technical
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and quality assurance principles.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to ensuring product quality.
You will work on a Monday - Friday Day Shift basis but some flexibility is required due to nature of the role. Salary in return will be negotiable depending on experience.
Sound like the career move you've been after and would like to hear more, pick up the phone to Sophie now on 01 5267473 or send an updated CV - in Word format - via the link on the page (or email).
If this opportunity doesn't quite get the taste buds flowing but like me you are passionate about food, let's get a chat and see how I can help grow your career.
PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FULL LIST OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES.