- Posted 22 September 2022
- Salary €28000 - €35000 per annum
- Contact NameLeah Irwin-Black
CAD / Design Technician
£25,000 - £35,000
Vickerstock are currently working in partnership with one of Ireland's leading building and civil engineering contractors to source an experienced CAD/Design Technician to join their team in Newry.
The company has recently expanded into new markets and business sectors, particularly in the infrastructure and technology sectors and has gained a reputation as a leading and reputable contractor who delivers quality assured solutions to its wide-ranging customer base.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful company with plenty of progression available.
Your new role as a CAD / Design Technician;
- Design stage approval
- Managing and collating sub-contractors designs
- Produce necessary manufacturing / fabrication drawings and details
- Maintain and issue drawings registers
- Communicate and liaise with third party Structural Engineers and other design consultants
What you will need to succeed;
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience in either structural or manufacturing/fabrication design (modular)
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to advance your career, then please contact Leah Irwin-Black for a fully confidential chat and/or send your CV through.
FOR A FULL LIST OF YOUR SECTOR RELATED VACANCIES PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE